Homemade curtains

Today’s project

I have had enough at looking at moldy curtains in our lounge room but we live in a rental so I didn’t want to spend to much money.

I had seen on Pinterest an idea to use tablecloths, so while I was in Spotlight this morning found some nice ones on sale.

This is what I did.

I needed two tablecloths and 1.5 meters of fabric tape……$42.50 investment


Sorry I forgot to take a photo of the tape I used. I cut 30 pieces (15 on each) and sowed them on the top.

The end result


Took about 30mins to make. Really quick and easy project.

I’m thinking I might go back and buy some more for these windows



Have a great weekend.

Sam xx



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s